Join us for this journey information to Glasgow, Scotland as we spotlight 20 of the very best issues to do in Glasgow together with visiting distilleries, stylish eating places, hopping pubs, fascinating museums and extra points of interest.
This is our second time visiting Glasgow, UK and our metropolis information is a mixture of footage from our go to this yr and final yr. Glasgow has a thriving meals scene (each Scottish meals and International) and we offer you an intensive meals tour as we chew our method across the metropolis.
In phrases of main points of interest Glasgow (Glaschu) does not have many iconic locations to go to as close by Edinburgh; nonetheless, I really feel one of many benefits it has over Edinburgh is that town is extra unfold out and every neighborhood has a definite character.
One of our favourite locations to go to was the University of Glasgow which has a campus that might make Harry Potter proud. Whether we had been visiting breweries or distilleries or having seafood for lunch or dinner we discovered no scarcity of issues to do in Glasgow, Scotland.
Now let’s discover Glasgow (Glesga) collectively!
20 Things to do in Glasgow City Tour | Scotland Travel Guide:
Intro to Glasgow, Scotland – 00:01
1) Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum – 00:29
2) University of Glasgow campus tour – 01:34
3) Drygate Craft Beer Brewery ‘by means of the glass tour’ – 02:11
4) Drygate Bar & Kitchen for Scottish pub meals for lunch – 03:00
5) Barras Art and Design for Scottish seafood lunch at A’Chailltain – 03:50
6) Tour the Glasgow Distillery Co for Makar Gin on the southside – 05:06
7) Drinks at The Drugstore Social bar on Finnieston, Glasgow – 05:56
8) Gin, martinis and oysters at The Finnieston – 07:11
9) Aged steak at Porter & Rye restaurant in Glasgow – 07:43
10) Cafe Gandolfi for breakfast in Glasgow, Scotland – 08:53
11) Glasgow Botanic Gardens – 09:07
12) Buchanan Street for buying in Glasgow – 09:27
13) The Willow Tea Rooms for afternoon tea in Glasgow – 09:39
14) Visiting Hairy Coos in the Southside – 09:47
15) House for an Art Lover in Bellahouston Park – 10:15
16) Glasgow Cathedral (High Kirk of Glasgow) – 10:22
17) Necropolis Victorian Cemetery – 10:26
18) Glasgow Green for recreation and leisure – 10:36
19) People’s Palace and Winter Gardens – 10:41
20) The Crafty Pig restaurant in Glasgow for pulled pork sandwiches and milkshakes – 10:45
Outro to Glasgow, Scotland – 11:48
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: (*20*)
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our go to Glasgow journey information documentary covers among the prime points of interest together with a meals information (Scottish and International), prime sightseeing vacationer points of interest and town by day together with visiting distilleries, breweries, church buildings and museums and Glasgow by evening for pubs and leisure. We additionally cowl off-the-beaten-path outside actions you will not discover in a typical Glasgow tourism brochure, Glasgow itinerary or Glasgow, Scotland metropolis tour.
20 Things to do in Glasgow, Scotland journey information video transcript:
In immediately’s video we’re going to be displaying you round Glasgow, Scotland. This is a metropolis that we visited final autumn after which once more this summer season, and on each visits, we ate like kings and queens as a result of it seems, Glasgow is a superb vacation spot for foodies.
Since we by no means bought round to making a journey information on our first go to, immediately we’re going to be combining the footage from each of these journeys to present you among the finest issues to do in Glasgow and likewise among the finest locations to eat and drink it. So let’s get began!
And that’s a wrap for our go to to Glasgow, Scotland. We cherished our two visits and we’d gladly return for a third. This is a tremendous metropolis for foodies and there are such a lot of nice bars, eating places, breweries, and distilleries to go to.
Also FYI – should you’re already visiting Edinburgh, Glasgow is only a quick 50-minute practice trip away, and it’s a metropolis with its personal distinctive vibe.
If there are some other enjoyable issues to do in Glasgow that you just’d like to share with travellers, be happy to go away your solutions in the feedback beneath. Wishing you cheerful travels!
This is a part of our Travel in Scotland video sequence showcasing Scottish meals, Scottish tradition and Scottish delicacies.
We cooperated with Visit Scotland for a part of this mission.
Music by Ehrling: https://soundcloud.com/ehrling