http://bestflights.co.za/africa/malawi – Visit for extra info on Malawi
Malawi, a rustic in Africa, is also called the “Warm Heart of Africa” due to the friendliness of its individuals. The capital metropolis, Lilongwe, is the biggest metropolis of Malawi and began as a small village on the banks of the Lilongwe river. With its massive rural areas, Malawi is among the many least developed nations on this planet, but additionally a spot the place you may expertise the unequalled mixture of landscapes, wildlife, lake and cultures.
What to see / do
• Africa Street Market — Great buys and authentic artworks
• Cape Maclear — A small fishing village and a number one vacationer vacation spot
• Kuti Wildlife Park – Highlighting the significance of conservation.
• Lake Malawi — The third largest and second deepest lake in Africa.
• Lake Malawi National Park — The first freshwater nationwide park on this planet, an space of remarkable pure magnificence
• Lilongwe Nature Sanctuary and Wildlife Center — A wildlife rescue, conservation and training centre
• Mount Mulanje — A exceptional pure useful resource with a shocking forest reserve which is dwelling to a wealthy and numerous endemic plant and animal species.
• Senga Bay – Offering guests a phenomenal seaside, campsites, resort and a few of the finest curios in Malawi.
• Zomba Plateau — Malawi’s oldest forest reserve, with waterfalls and strolling trails amidst the forests
• Lake of Stars International Music Festival — A 3 day music pageant on the seashores of Malawi.
• Lake Malawi International Yachting Marathon — A small boat crusing race, since 1984.
• The Bwato Race — An annual canoeing race.
• The Mount Mulanje Porters Race — Runners can run a rocky and tough route up the mountain for a distance of about 25 km.